Storage Design – Warehouse Material Handling Systems
Choosing an effective storage design is dependent on many factors, some of which are:
- How inventory is packaged when received.
- How stock is picked for delivery
- Weight, dimensions
- Shelf life
- Environmental Considerations
- Cubic dimesions of the warehouse
- Material handling equipment needs
- Warehouse worker safety
- Building Code and Municipal Permitting
- Stock turn-over rate
Whether you are building new or renovating an existing space, CMI is available for consultations on your warehouse design.